Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gadget Hunting

While I am awaiting for my bird house to be finished.
I am hunting for some gadgets to be used in my bird house.
Found two interesting ones:
1. A thermo-hygrostat, we can set the required temperature or humidity for a fan or humidifier to be turned on/off.
It's sensor can be extended to 30 meter. So that we can place this machine in the control room, no need to go inside the bird house to check the temperature and humidity.

Photobucket

2. An ultrasonic transducer for making very fine mist to increase room humidity. This one has an output of 6000 ml/ hour,
plenty of fog!

Photobucket

I did order each of them to try on.
It will need quite some times to know whether they are suitable to my bird house or not.

3 comments:

  1. Tweeter,
    1) where did you purchase the thermo-hydrostat and ultrasonic tranducer?
    2) what is the cost for each of this items?
    3) Can you advise the how I can contact the vendor to purchase them?
    Thank you.
    lubokchina11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend bought me 1. from Korea. 2. from China.
    Check your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweeter
    I'm interested to purchase the thermo-hydrostat (from Korea) and ultrasonic transducer (from China) too. Please email me (cynthiaobt@gmail.com) the price and the contact of the 2 vendors.
    Thank you.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete