Thursday, October 28, 2010

One more month?

I visited my BH last weekend to check the progress of the BH construction.
Only the exterior of the south side is about to be finished, still three more sides to go.

South side exterior.
South

For the interior, most are done, still here and there to be finished.

My huge roving room.
Roving

Third Floor
3rd Floor

Second Floor
2nd Floor

Ground floor
1st Floor

During the first day of my visit, I didn't see many birds flying around the area , only 5-6 birds at most.
So I felt a bit uneasy, in my mind, what happen, what's wrong, etc.
I couldn't go home without seeing birds in the area. At 6 pm on the second day, I went to the fourth floor and put my bird call gadget at use. Within two minutes, birds came from all directions, haha, see all these birds really put my mind at ease.



As of Oct30th, 2010. The South side is done.

ใต้ฉาบเสร็จ

Not much progress on North side.

30Oct2010

No comments:

Post a Comment