Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This is going to be interesting!

A foreigner (illegal immigrant?) came to build bird houses in our country!
Thai people welcome him warmly, tried in every possible way to help him.

I am a newbie, I do whatever I can to help improve my friend and my own bird house.
I wrote whatever I found with good intention, right or wrong, it's my own business. If the reader don't belief in it, just ignore it.

This guy claimed that he is an expert in his blog, sent me e-mails, wanted to know what's the brand of my speakers.
I told him all out of ignorant! He promised that he would do experiments on various speakers and will share all his results.
Where is it?

Then later his friend asked him again about my September, 2010 article; Are we using the right frequency speakers?
He again wrote me and asked more questions, I replied with my sincerity and good intention, even the wording he used to get information from me was considered very rude to the Thai standard. He also insulted other bloggers, be it Malay or Indo in his e-mails. His intention is to get all the information and to write his own book!

When I wrote to him earlier in 2009, he used to be a much better person. He even offered me to see his BH.
I traveled down there with my hubby. Yes, he did let me see the outside and the shell of his BH. What a nice guy!
You all can see how he insulted others in his blog recently. It looks like a totally different guy from his previous writings.

If he doesn't stop insulting me, I can show you all his e-mails to me and let you all be the judge!
I supposed to keep them as personal , but he started to show them first, so I think I can do the same!

I can show them all, every sentences, full version, not just some parts.
Anyone interested to see first, can send me your e-mail too.

6 comments:

  1. not my battle, however a long range binoculars might helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read them. What's your email? I like to send you my email address. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to read it too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete