Friday, January 29, 2010

My Low Cost Bird Call Gadget

For most men, to assemble your own bird call gadget should be pretty simple and easy.
For most women, it's not an easy thing to digest or swallow.

My low cost bird call gadget works pretty well,it only costs me 840 Baht or US$26.

Let's take a look, it's not that hard if we are willing to learn new things.

1. The picture of the front part of an amplifier. This amp costs me 500 Baht(US$15.5).
It was made in Thailand for export, it is powered by either DC12 V or AC220V.









2. At the back of this amp., there are input hole, DC12V connection, two speakers connection, and 220V connection.
These two speakers and wire cost me only US$ 10.5 ( 9.0 + 1.5 ). That's all my cost.

Mp3 player is free of charge as any household should already had one.
If not, you can get one at extra cost, but it's not that expensive either.







Let's see how it works.

1. I used a mp3 with recorded bird sound plugged into the input hole.
2. Switch the button at the front from 220V to DC12V.
3. Plug the DC12V power line into the cigarette lighter button in the car.
4. Turn on the power switch of the amp.
5. Turn on the mp3, adjust the volume at both the mp3 and the amp.

Wallas, it's done.
Simple, isn't it.


My sincere thanks and gratitude to my dear friend, Khun Wor, who bought me the set and demonstrated to me how it worked.











5 comments:

  1. hi,

    Can you built for me the same birds calls gadget. Then i buy...

    Thanks

    sazuan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,

    Can you built for me the same birds calls gadget. Then i buy...

    Thanks

    sazuan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you, in Malaysia?
    I am in Thailand, I can do for you but the shipping cost will cost you more than you buy it in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll contact you through your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks sir....jutawansawit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete