Monday, February 14, 2011

Another frequency analysis software.



Another way of frequency analysis, this one is more dynamic, more exciting.
It also showed the clipping effect.
Found it from You Tube, not my testing.
Credit to Khun Surachart who recommended me the software's name.

In summary, there are so many ways/softwares to do the frequency analysis.
The question is: how do we design the test and how do we apply the results for the utmost benefit of our bird house?

I 've already showed you how on my September, 2010 article at http://mynewventureswiftlethome.blogspot.com/2010/09/are-we-using-right-speaker.html

2 comments:

  1. can you give me details as to how the frequency of tweeters to be tested and what other necessary equipments needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replied in your message in your face book.

    ReplyDelete