Friday, February 18, 2011

Bird House Updated

I went to my BH last few days.
Finally after two months, they now installed electricity poles into my house.
Before I borrowed electricity from a neighbor. My sincere thanks to them for their generosity.

Electricity Finally

With these poles, the view didn't look as good anymore.

Water pipe is also coming.

water pipe

Fence around the house is up.
Steps into the house is also finished.
It is designed so that any crawling animals cannot get into the house, unless they can swim!

steps

Installed a few stainless steel plates on the plank as an experiment. The position in the photo was too low, my partner moved them up.

Stainless steel Plate

13 Sweet spots found, these are 2 of my favorite ones on 1st floor.

Feb17th, 2011
1st 1 17Feb

1st 17 Feb

Compared to the same spots on Jan25th, 2011. Hahaha, they grew!

S3

S2

This time, I saw a swiftlet flied under the building above the water in the after noon on both days.
I am very fond of the feeling of excitement when we see something we've never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment