Sunday, April 3, 2011

See how 5 days of rain water can be a destroyer.

Normal water level behind my BH.




After 2 days of not too heavy rain. Notice the rain in the video.



3 days 3 nights of heavy rain! See the wind and rain in this Video.




Highest water level. Covered my fence poles completedly. 60 cm. of water into BH's ground floor.




Water receding, still dizzling rain.




Today, almost back to normal, after rain stopped for 3 days. Birds came out for sun bathing!
The green behind my BH 's gone! Now only left with ugly brown color.
Also leaving behind a big mess inside the building.




All I can do is a big SIGH! Hope it's all over now.

2 comments:

  1. So you forgot to implement a sewer?
    I think the flooding can kill off a lot of small creatures.
    Hopefully the swiftlets would go into your BH for shelther and stay.

    ReplyDelete