Monday, November 15, 2010

Please I am still a newbie!

Dear my blog readers,

As you all are aware that I am a newbie. My bird house hasn't been finished yet.
What I write in here is what I learnt from reading, watching and experimenting with my friend in his bird house.
My original plan is to use this blog as my diary.

When you guys asked me questions, I have try answering them to you all with honesty and sincerely.
But when I asked some questions back to you as I still have a lot to learn, some of you just disappeared.

This is very discouraging or shall I say disgusting.
So from now on, please don't ask me any questions unless you are prepared to give back something!

Life is about "give and take".

5 comments:

  1. Hi tweeter,

    This is a friendly advice. As you said you treat this is your diary, then try to focus on your initial objective. I have the same purpose as you. Try to always think about give not about get. This is my experience after 2 years in writing blog. Think more about the enjoy of writing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victor,

    Thanks for your advise.
    Ok, from now on I will focus on writing my diary, and not too optimistic in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lend my ears..Ayah Embong

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Victor & Tweeter,
    I enjoy ur diary as i feel relieved in reading ppl experience than ppl focus-marketing wordings in blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words, sudiman.

    ReplyDelete