Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Good External and Internal Sounds

Now since my BH 's sounds are on.
A good external and internal sounds will be very crucial at the moment apart from other factors that were already decided, ie, location, design, sound equipments, speaker arrangement and system (temperature, humidity and ventilation) controlled equipments.
It's not easy to choose the right ones from what's available in the markets right now.
Can any one here give a sincere recommendation on what are the good external and internal sounds?
Please, please, please.

10 comments:

  1. For external use the mating sound. For internal sound use the baby sound. Also use the external sound for the pulling sound inside the nesting room. Good sound is the one which has clear sound and no noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, where should I get these good good sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One article in my blog wrote about the criteria of selecting good sound and its validation.
    http://swiftletfarmingtech.blogspot.com/2010/12/good-sound.html

    give me your email, I can recommend you a list of good sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Philip,
    Send to your e-mail already, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally , there are some nice persons who are willing to help out.
    Give me more faith to this world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have your email? Will send you some sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. As the old saying said "birds will only go to the kind person's bird house". I wish you more and more birds.
    Nanasquare at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you send me some sounds too, Mr. Mail? my email is phuchvt@yahoo.com.
    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mail,
    I've received your sounds with many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tweeter,
    Could you please do me a favor by sharing some of your sounds. After terminate the consultant (also contractor) due to his lack of responsibility, i am revamping BH by myself and do need help from friends.
    My email is linhailiyu@gmail.com.
    Thank you so much in advance.
    Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete