Thursday, December 30, 2010

Unbelievable!

My birdhouse is almost completed, so I authorized my contractor to help register the house officially to obtain the house no. With the house no. I then can apply for electricity,water and Internet. It is unbelievable that the no. I obtained is 49/1! My current house no. is 49/94, my rented building no. is also 49, and now my bird house no. is also 49/1. This must be my lucky number. Of course I didn't pull any string to get this number. I am not that superstitious, a little may be, but isn't this really something?

Latest updated:

See the Government Lottery results for December30th, 2010.
I didn't buy the Lottery!:-(


First prize
884112

Three digits
153 186 933 936

Two digits
49

2 comments:

  1. May you be lucky always. Happy New Year 2011. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Happy New Year to you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete