Friday, December 3, 2010

Have you ever checked the quality of your sound?

I have exchanged many sounds with others, I never checked their quality. Because my BH isn't finished, I haven't tried on these sounds yet.
One day when I re-exchanged the sound I got with another guy. He told me that my sound was not good.
I felt so embarrassed, so I checked all my sounds and found that most of them are bad quality, with interruption, back ground noises and clipping all over.

What is clipping and what caused clipping? "Search Google for Clipping Sound"

Effect of Clipping sound:
Clipping sound will give distortion noise and can damage your speaker.
So I have to find a way to fix all these clippings, cannot cure them all but at least to a certain extent.

Don't ask me how to do it, just "search Google", as simple as that.

3 comments:

  1. Tweeter,

    You can use a sound editor software to remove those clippings. My recommendation is to use Sony Sound Forge Pro-v10 software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tay from penang.
    yes i agree with fermi 1..Sony Sound forge is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, thank you. Is it a free software?

    ReplyDelete